Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mesage from Mr Gallagher

To Members of the Wheatland-Chili Community,

The Wheatland Chili Board took action at their meeting on September 27th to search for new leadership for the district for the start the 2011-12 school year.


The Board believes a fresh perspective will enhance their ability to plan for the future. The Board of Education will announce the search process and associated timelines in the near future. Through the Superintendent search process, the Wheatland-Chili Central School District’s community will have the opportunity to have impact on the future of the District.
I will continue  to address the daily operations of the district and implement the District’s Strategic Plan through the end of the present school year.
It has been my privilege to work in the district for nearly two decades in several positions. It has been a wonderful journey that has taught me many things and connected me with many students, colleagues, and families along the way. I thank the many community members that have partnered with me to make the district a source of pride for the community. My experiences at Wheatland-Chili are ones that are part of who I am now and will fondly remain with me as I continue my professional journey.
 
 
Sincerely,
 
Tom Gallagher
Superintendent of Schools

1 comment:

  1. We will miss you dearly!! You have been an asset to us always and your replacement will have huge shoes to fill!! We hope your future brings all the best for you,
    The Williamson Family

    ReplyDelete